Saturday, November 22, 2014

Welcome



Hello and welcome to anyone who is reading this.

I started this blog as a place for me to journal my thoughts about things that can be a little controversial. Politics, crunchy health and religion are all fair game. If you end up reading this and want to comment, be polite or you will be deleted and banned.

I love a good discussion and back and forth, but rudeness and intolerant behavior is unacceptable.

A little about me, I'm a Christian, wife, mom, artist and an entrepreneur. In that order. You could call me a "Bible Thumper" (I take it very literally) but I don't think the Bible needs me to do the thumping, it convicts and directs people on its own. I am politically conservative and proud of it! . I support traditional marriage, I'm pro-life. I'm also pretty crunchy. We don't vaccinate, we eat healthy, grow a garden and use essential oils. I'm not against pharmaceutical drugs, but I believe that they are over used and abused. I believe God has given us everything we need to heal and take care of our bodies.

I guess that only scratches the surface, but you can expect a lot of apologetics, bible talk, natural health and opinions on this blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment